In the use of DIN 603 bolts and nuts, a common problem is the occurrence of misalignment. So in the production process, how do we avoid misalignment? Let’s take a look at it.
In the symmetrical DIN 603 bolt and nut product, a symmetrical positioning hole can be installed to prevent misalignment during bending. When bent, the matte side of the DIN 603 bolt and nut product should be directed as far as possible in the direction of bending, so as not to tear the burr by tension. If not allowed, a process hole must be provided to position it. Rolling edge is also a special shape of the inner diameter of the curved hole. The thickness of the material of the rolled workpiece should be larger. The inner diameter of the thicker part should be larger. Generally, d>1.5 can be used. It is not necessary to set the center line of the crimping on the center of the metal sheet. If the plane of the metal sheet is placed at the tangent position of the cylinder, it is economical to manufacture.
Therefore, the DIN 603 bolt and nut can be used in these ways to avoid misalignment and ensure good performance.
Due to the small size of DIN 603 bolts, irregular shapes and some threading, there are some obvious defects in hot dip galvanizing.
- It is difficult to screw the screw after plating. After the hot dip galvanizing, the residual zinc remains in the thread and is not easily removed, and the thickness of the zinc layer is uneven, which affects the fitting of the screw. It is stipulated in GB/T13912-1992 “Technical Requirements for Hot Dip Galvanizing Layer of Metal Covered Steel Products” and GB/T2314-1997 “General Technical Requirements for Electric Power Fittings”; the external thread of fasteners shall be in accordance with GB196 before hot dip plating. Standards are specified for machining or tanning, while internal threads can be machined before or after hot dip coating. However, in practical applications, customers often require galvanized layers for both internal and external threads. Therefore, various measures have been taken to solve the problem of hot dip galvanizing of threaded fittings. Such as the backlash after the screwing of the screw; reserved a large fit clearance; centrifugation and other methods. The backlash easily destroys the plating of the threaded part and even exposes the steel substrate, causing the fastener to rust. Deliberately over-range to increase the nut diameter or reserve clearance, it is easy to reduce the mating strength, which is not allowed for high-strength fit.
2, hot dip galvanizing operation temperature is high, will reduce the mechanical strength of high strength DIN 603 bolts. The strength of some threads of 8.8 bolts after hot dip galvanizing is lower than the standard requirements; the strength of bolts above 9.8 after hot dip galvanizing is basically unable to meet the requirements.
- The working environment is poor and the pollution is serious. The hot dip galvanizing process of fasteners is carried out at high temperature. The solvent drying and the zinc to be plated will cause strong irritating hydrogen gas when it is immersed in the pool; the zinc pool is exposed to high temperature for a long time, and zinc is generated on the surface of the zinc pool. Vapor, the atmosphere of the entire working environment is bad.
Although there are many defects in hot-dip galvanizing of fasteners, the thickness of the hot-dip galvanized coating, the bonding strength is good, and the long-term rot effect is good. It has always been respected in the power, communications, and transportation sectors.
The DIN 603 bolt is one of the fasteners. It is responsible for the tightening of various constructions and equipment. The DIN 603 bolts are generally attributed to the pre-embedded bolts, which are buried in the lower part of the concrete and serve as the foundation. DIN 603 bolts come in a variety of shapes, some in the shape of an L, and some in the shape of an Arabic numeral nine. Different shapes of DIN 603 bolts also have different centers, of course, there are very different centers. The slim center is the same as the DIN 603 bolts, which are used to grasp the precision round surface, different structures and different constructions of different equipment.
Firstly, the scale should be accurately controlled, and the person who has been fixed must be fixed. Secondly, the fixing mold can be made according to the buried size of the bolt to ensure that the relative orientation of the bolt is not offset; then, when the concrete is poured, the instrument is used. Control the height of the bolt and the detailed distance from the axis and adjust it at any time during the casting process to ensure its accuracy.
DIN 603 bolts must comply with the relevant requirements during the installation process, so that the quality of DIN 603 bolts can meet the standard. Let’s take a look at the installation requirements of DIN 603 bolts.
- When assembling the DIN 603bolt connection pair, the side of the nut with the round table should face the chamfered side of the washer. For large hexagonal DIN 603bolted couplings, the chamfered side of the lower bolt head should face the bolt head.
2. When installing DIN 603 bolts, it is strictly forbidden to force the bolts (such as hammering). If it is not free to be introduced, the hole shall be trimmed with a tap. The maximum diameter of the hole after trimming shall be less than 1.2 times the bolt diameter. When repairing holes, in order to prevent iron filings from falling into it, the bolts around the holes should be tightened before reaming. It is forbidden to cut the hole by gas cutting.
3. When installing DIN 603 bolts, the friction surface of the components should be kept dry and should not be used in the rain.
4. When the DIN 603 bolt is tightened, only the torque is applied to the nut. Allow bolts only when space is limited.
5. The tightening of DIN 603 bolts is divided into initial screwing, double screwing and final screwing. The initial tightening torque is 50% of the construction torque, and the first bolt tightening is performed symmetrically with a quick wrench. The re-twisting torque is equal to the initial tightening torque, and the tower connecting bolts are fastened in a symmetrical star shape with a hydraulic wrench. In order to prevent omission, the high-strength bolts after initial screwing, double-threading, and final screwing should be marked with a color on the nut. After inspection, the DIN 603 bolt is marked with a different color on the nut.
6. When the DIN 603 bolt is screwed at the beginning, the second twist and the final screw, the bolts at the joint should be screwed in a certain order. Generally, the bolts should be tightened outward in the center of the bolt group.
7. The initial, double and final screwing of DIN 603 bolts should be completed on the same day. Do not finish the final screwing until the next day.
After reading the above, I believe everyone knows the installation requirements for DIN 603 bolts.
What are the main considerations for the selection of DIN 603 bolt materials?
Requirements for the mechanical properties of the bolt material, in particular the strength;
Requirements for the corrosion resistance of materials under working conditions;
The operating temperature requirements for the heat resistance (high temperature strength, oxidation resistance) of the material;
Requirements for material processing performance in terms of production process;
Other aspects, such as weight, price, and purchasing factors, should be considered.
After comprehensive consideration of these five aspects, determine the grade, variety, specifications and material standards of the selected bolts.
There are many kinds of bolts for the manufacture of materials. Among them, the bolts made of stainless steel are more textured in appearance, have better performance in strength, and have the advantages of corrosion resistance, easy manufacture, and good welding. Stainless steel bolts can be plated or heat treated for better performance and can be recycled.
The use of stainless steel as the material of the bolt can be said to have great advantages in all aspects of manufacturing, use or handling. Therefore, although the bolt is made of stainless steel, the cost itself is relatively high, and the cycle life is relatively short, but in the bolt solution However, it still belongs to a more economical one.
Use of nickel in bolts
Bolts used to rely on the use of nickel in the process of using stainless steel, but the price of bolts has also been greatly affected by the global price of nickel. In order to reduce the cost pressure and improve the competitiveness of the bolts, bolt manufacturers have found alternative materials and produced low-nickel DIN 603 bolts.
Stainless steel magnetic problem with bolts
If the bolt is made of stainless steel as the main material, you should also understand the magnetic problem of the stainless steel itself. Stainless steel is generally considered to be non-magnetic, but in fact, austenitic series materials may be magnetic after a certain processing process, but if it is considered that magnetic is the standard for judging the quality of DIN 603 bolts, it is also inaccurate.
Haiyan Yihui Hardware Technology Co., Ltd. and everyone to understand the specific standards of DIN 603 bolt production, and other details that need attention, together with us to understand all aspects of DIN 603 bolt production.
Other standards for DIN 603 bolt production are standards for the production of DIN 603 bolting work, drawing the drawing standards for the screw samples given by the customer, the tolerance standards for the production, the standard of the heads of the production masters, and the production of the screws. Electroplating standards and some testing standards, etc.
DIN 603 bolts are the tools used to fasten the objects of the objects. They are everywhere in our daily life and have become one of the indispensable parts in our daily life and work. Large to large machinery, small to machine parts. It is ubiquitous and versatile. Due to the wide variety of DIN 603 bolts, it is possible to achieve a wide range of applications. With the development of technology, DIN 603 bolts have entered a new stage of development, saving energy in their use and adapting to the development needs of society.
DIN 603 bolts are widely used in machinery, petrochemical, telecommunications, chemical, construction, power, textile, sports equipment, paper, sewage, shipbuilding, automotive and other industries. With the domestic economic living standards greatly improved the application range of DIN 603 bolts Will be more extensive.
DIN 603 bolts are fitted with mechanical or non-metallic mechanical parts to form high-strength, wear-resistant, high-precision standard internal threads. DIN 603 bolts can be used as a means of repair for quick and effective repair and repair of threaded holes of various important components after the thread has been machined incorrectly or has been repaired. In addition, DIN 603 bolts are used for metric and inch threaded hole conversion, which is very convenient and fast.
I believe that everyone will see a variety of bolts in their daily lives, from the bolts on the frame to the bolts on the rocket plane, so we can find that the bolts are everywhere in our lives, bolts Basically it has covered our lives.
Then there are many kinds of bolts, and one of the DIN 603 bolts is also widely used by everyone. What are the characteristics of DIN 603 bolts? Let the bolt manufacturer tell you in detail.
The use of DIN 603 bolts is very extensive. For example, stainless steel plates, engineering installations, metal steel plates and galvanized steel plates that we usually see are also applied to DIN 603 bolts. Then some general angle steel or channel steel and iron plates are combined with other metal materials to install DIN 603 bolts.
Since the DIN 603 bolt is used so widely, you must be wondering what it has. First of all, DIN 603 bolt drilling and tapping, its bonding force is very strong, can be completed once locked. In this way, you can save your construction time and greatly improve your work efficiency, so many factories use DIN 603 bolts.
Of course, to use DIN 603 bolts should also pay attention to its own quality, remember not to buy some inferior bolts for cheap, because this will cause a lot of safety hazards.
DIN 603 bolt raw materials and related technologies are lagging behind. An important reason for the poor quality of DIN 603 bolt products is the poor quality of raw materials and the backwardness of related technologies. For example, cold heading steel wire cold heading steel is mainly used to manufacture fasteners such as bolts, nuts, rivets and bolts. Its chemical composition and metallographic arrangement are relatively high. Now the annual demand for cold heading steel is about 1 million tons. In the meantime, the automobile industry demanded 100,000 tons. However, due to technical reasons, the domestically produced cold-rolled steel wire only needs 300,000 tons, and imports nearly 700,000 tons per year.
The DIN 603 bolt process and process equipment are of low level, and the DIN 603 bolts do not guarantee the consistency of product quality. The mechanical basic parts are generally batch and many products, and there are also many kinds of products and processing precision requirements. Therefore, the production process and equipment are required to be high and the capital is large. Foreign countries have chosen high-efficiency and high-precision special planes, production lines or flexible lines, and have completed high-efficiency automated production.
DIN 603 bolts are critical to the manufacture and inspection of equipment. Mechanical universal parts have high requirements for standard accuracy, functional reliability and interchangeability of each part. DIN 603 bolts only allow very few products to be out of tolerance, and It is checked out before the factory to remove the unqualified products. It is assumed that there is no high-precision and high-efficiency equipment, and it is difficult for the company to live and open in the fierce competition. At present, the key equipment of China’s parts and components production enterprises is mainly relying on imports, because the wear and tear of equipment is large, and the equipment demand is constantly updated and transformed. The imported equipment and spare parts are expensive, and it is necessary to speed up the handling of critical equipment if you want to speed up the operation.
DIN 603 bolt product development speed problem. China’s mechanical parts operations are far behind in terms of technological innovation and new product development, especially for SMEs, which lacks technical strength and talents, short funds and necessary equipment, and less information about technology and technology communication, resulting in long-term tracking. In the imitation stage, there are very few intellectual property rights. Now there are not many researches on the development of DIN 603 bolt products. There are few independent research and development efforts in the enterprise. This is a key issue for the continued development of the operation.