DIN 603 bolts must comply with the relevant requirements during the installation process, so that the quality of DIN 603 bolts can meet the standard. Let’s take a look at the installation requirements of DIN 603 bolts.
- When assembling the DIN 603bolt connection pair, the side of the nut with the round table should face the chamfered side of the washer. For large hexagonal DIN 603bolted couplings, the chamfered side of the lower bolt head should face the bolt head.
2. When installing DIN 603 bolts, it is strictly forbidden to force the bolts (such as hammering). If it is not free to be introduced, the hole shall be trimmed with a tap. The maximum diameter of the hole after trimming shall be less than 1.2 times the bolt diameter. When repairing holes, in order to prevent iron filings from falling into it, the bolts around the holes should be tightened before reaming. It is forbidden to cut the hole by gas cutting.
3. When installing DIN 603 bolts, the friction surface of the components should be kept dry and should not be used in the rain.
4. When the DIN 603 bolt is tightened, only the torque is applied to the nut. Allow bolts only when space is limited.
5. The tightening of DIN 603 bolts is divided into initial screwing, double screwing and final screwing. The initial tightening torque is 50% of the construction torque, and the first bolt tightening is performed symmetrically with a quick wrench. The re-twisting torque is equal to the initial tightening torque, and the tower connecting bolts are fastened in a symmetrical star shape with a hydraulic wrench. In order to prevent omission, the high-strength bolts after initial screwing, double-threading, and final screwing should be marked with a color on the nut. After inspection, the DIN 603 bolt is marked with a different color on the nut.
6. When the DIN 603 bolt is screwed at the beginning, the second twist and the final screw, the bolts at the joint should be screwed in a certain order. Generally, the bolts should be tightened outward in the center of the bolt group.
7. The initial, double and final screwing of DIN 603 bolts should be completed on the same day. Do not finish the final screwing until the next day.
After reading the above, I believe everyone knows the installation requirements for DIN 603 bolts.