DIN 603 bolts must comply with the relevant requirements during the installation process, so that the quality of DIN 603 bolts can meet the standard. Let’s take a look at the installation requirements of DIN 603 bolts.
- When assembling the DIN 603bolt connection pair, the side of the nut with the round table should face the chamfered side of the washer. For large hexagonal DIN 603bolted couplings, the chamfered side of the lower bolt head should face the bolt head.
2. When installing DIN 603 bolts, it is strictly forbidden to force the bolts (such as hammering). If it is not free to be introduced, the hole shall be trimmed with a tap. The maximum diameter of the hole after trimming shall be less than 1.2 times the bolt diameter. When repairing holes, in order to prevent iron filings from falling into it, the bolts around the holes should be tightened before reaming. It is forbidden to cut the hole by gas cutting.
3. When installing DIN 603 bolts, the friction surface of the components should be kept dry and should not be used in the rain.
4. When the DIN 603 bolt is tightened, only the torque is applied to the nut. Allow bolts only when space is limited.
5. The tightening of DIN 603 bolts is divided into initial screwing, double screwing and final screwing. The initial tightening torque is 50% of the construction torque, and the first bolt tightening is performed symmetrically with a quick wrench. The re-twisting torque is equal to the initial tightening torque, and the tower connecting bolts are fastened in a symmetrical star shape with a hydraulic wrench. In order to prevent omission, the high-strength bolts after initial screwing, double-threading, and final screwing should be marked with a color on the nut. After inspection, the DIN 603 bolt is marked with a different color on the nut.
6. When the DIN 603 bolt is screwed at the beginning, the second twist and the final screw, the bolts at the joint should be screwed in a certain order. Generally, the bolts should be tightened outward in the center of the bolt group.
7. The initial, double and final screwing of DIN 603 bolts should be completed on the same day. Do not finish the final screwing until the next day.
After reading the above, I believe everyone knows the installation requirements for DIN 603 bolts.
What are the main considerations for the selection of DIN 603 bolt materials?
Requirements for the mechanical properties of the bolt material, in particular the strength;
Requirements for the corrosion resistance of materials under working conditions;
The operating temperature requirements for the heat resistance (high temperature strength, oxidation resistance) of the material;
Requirements for material processing performance in terms of production process;
Other aspects, such as weight, price, and purchasing factors, should be considered.
After comprehensive consideration of these five aspects, determine the grade, variety, specifications and material standards of the selected bolts.
There are many kinds of bolts for the manufacture of materials. Among them, the bolts made of stainless steel are more textured in appearance, have better performance in strength, and have the advantages of corrosion resistance, easy manufacture, and good welding. Stainless steel bolts can be plated or heat treated for better performance and can be recycled.
The use of stainless steel as the material of the bolt can be said to have great advantages in all aspects of manufacturing, use or handling. Therefore, although the bolt is made of stainless steel, the cost itself is relatively high, and the cycle life is relatively short, but in the bolt solution However, it still belongs to a more economical one.
Use of nickel in bolts
Bolts used to rely on the use of nickel in the process of using stainless steel, but the price of bolts has also been greatly affected by the global price of nickel. In order to reduce the cost pressure and improve the competitiveness of the bolts, bolt manufacturers have found alternative materials and produced low-nickel DIN 603 bolts.
Stainless steel magnetic problem with bolts
If the bolt is made of stainless steel as the main material, you should also understand the magnetic problem of the stainless steel itself. Stainless steel is generally considered to be non-magnetic, but in fact, austenitic series materials may be magnetic after a certain processing process, but if it is considered that magnetic is the standard for judging the quality of DIN 603 bolts, it is also inaccurate.
Haiyan Yihui Hardware Technology Co., Ltd. and everyone to understand the specific standards of DIN 603 bolt production, and other details that need attention, together with us to understand all aspects of DIN 603 bolt production.
Other standards for DIN 603 bolt production are standards for the production of DIN 603 bolting work, drawing the drawing standards for the screw samples given by the customer, the tolerance standards for the production, the standard of the heads of the production masters, and the production of the screws. Electroplating standards and some testing standards, etc.